Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have 3D Software and a new computer with Windows 10 - will

Customer Question

I have 3D Software and a new computer with Windows 10 - will not recognise dongle although program is installed.
JA: Installing can be tricky. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Program loads and then rejects me because it does not recognise dongle.
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Which dongle windows 10 wont recognize?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It has no name but came with 3D Embroidery program - Sentinel are the suppliers.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
can you take a picture of the dongle and post it here.