Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me

I am about to lose my Mozy subscription. I need to find out

Customer Question

I am about to lose my Mozy subscription. I need to find out how to continue with Mozy.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Mozy accounts are set up for automatic renewal, If you decide that you do not want to continue to use Mozy, you will need to cancel your account prior to the renewal date in order to avoid being automatically renewed. hope this help Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate ana answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied, If you still need help please reply back to me. regards,