Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Pearl, I was talking with my son last night and the Skype

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I was talking with my son last night and the Skype froze and is still frozen. How can I get it unfrozen?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The little blue circle just keeps going around and around and I can't disconnect the call. I never could see the other person during the call, but they could see me. On my screen, my picture was frozen. We talked for a while and then I couldn't hear him any more. It's been frozen all night and morning until now.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: That's all I'm aware of. Thx!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you using a Mac or a Windows system now? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue with Skype? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.