Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Where can I find an expert to troubleshoot problems we're having

Customer Question

Where can I find an expert to troubleshoot problems we're having with our Muse In Design new website? We are getting desperate.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask how I can help today?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need the name and contact info for an Austin actual person to troubleshoot an Adobe Muse In Design website that just went online and has multiple problems
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you going to supply a name and contact info for an Austin technician who can address those particular problems?
We are a group of technicians/experts here who help with such types of issues. Are you asking for a local person's contact information?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, we need a live body, not a phone connection.
We offer secure remote assistance sessions which will allow me to remote into one of your systems and work on the issues. When the remote begins, a chat window will appear on which we can communicate.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There's no way we'd turn over our site to someone we don't know to "work on the issues."
Okay, I suggest that you look in the phonebook for someone or google search for someone locally. We offer support, we don't refer others.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If you are looking for a referral in the Austin Area.. Id suggest contacting this man. His email address and phone number are on his page, located in the Austin area.. And considering that hes both a web designer and professor, Im certain that even if he didnt have time to help you. He would have a list of local Muse experts he had either taught or was still teaching who could connect with you in person, and you could contract to repair / build your site. If you have further questions, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.