Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Is it necessary to provide username & password ***** log in to

Customer Question

Is it necessary to provide username & password ***** log in to Google to get to my Gmail homepage?
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, Google is the company that owns Gmail email service. You need to enter your username (email address) and password ***** order to access your Gmail email account (and to access any other Google service, such as Calendar, Photos, Drive (online storage), Google Docs, Google+, etc.) The reason is for security / privacy purpose; everyone needs to enter their correct username / password ***** order to view their email accounts.Is there any issue with using your gmail email?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,