Rylan Sharpe
Rylan Sharpe, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Global IT Manager at an International Company
93720025

My name is***** I need help with WORD 2013 especially

Customer Question

My name is***** I need help with WORD 2013 especially how to create Multi - level numbering system such as numbers and letters such as a, b, c, d and then number again such as 2, and then letters again such as a, b, c, and d. How much do you charge ?
Category: Software
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you with this issue.
From word, if you type "a." then press the tab key, you will notice that it will tab over. Then type something after that, such as "Test" and then press the enter key. That will then automatically start with "b." If you press tab, it will go to the next level. Are you able to get it to start auto numbering for you?