Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

1) I managed to delete all cookies (ok) but also did something

Customer Question

1) I managed to delete all cookies (ok) but also did something to allow access to something that now all websites have many, many ads. How can I get rid of ads? Driving me crazy!!!!
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** hear that you are having such trouble.i will try my best to help you.Could you please let me know the operating system in the PC is it windows or Mac?On Which browser are you facing this issue?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am please answer the above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,John Note : - Reply to me using the reply box below.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Was in hospital so did not respond. Can you still help???
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Mac book air not new one. Safari.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for the details.Hope you are doing fine.I am not familiar with apple systems so i will open this question to other experts so that they can help you fix the issue.I apologize for the inconveniences,I thought this was a issue on windows OS.Sincerely,John
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know, when you want to continue.
I don't know, why didn't you replied me back. Anyway, let me know if you need my help as I have accepted your remote support offer.