Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software

I am working with a Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13. It

Customer Question

I am working with a Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13. It is set for block paragraphs with two double spacings between each paragraph. I want the normal paragraphing with .5 indentation to indicate a new paragraph with double spacing on the entire page. How do I change the new paragraph formatting? I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 and am using Microsoft Word.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing the Microsoft Word there is a (what is called a ribbon) place within the HOME ribbon, that is called STYLES.Click on the different STYLES and see if your paragraph spacing changes to your liking?.If not, you can select to create your OWN style, using the "Change Styles" link at the very RIGHT of the Styles box. Let me know your results.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry I got pulled away by the world. I am now back and getting ready to try your suggestion. I will get back to you within two hours.
I need to know how much you are charging for this service? I would like to establish a working relationship. I have developed problems with my wrists and cannot write easily. I notice you may offer the service where you can get on my computer? Is this correct?
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.
Hey Karen,The charge for this service I am NOT at liberty to say, or even KNOW. YOu would have to contact customer support for billing and account information. I only have access to what I WILL BE COMPENSATED....not what they charge customers.Contact***@******.*** for detailed informtaion..Secondly, the "get on your computer" you mentioned is called a REMOTE SESSION (or Secure Remote Assistance) and YES, I do offer this service, but ther is an additional fee or $19.However, if you are (for lack of a better word) poor....and unable to afford the additional fee. I can work around that, and do the remote for free, but you would first have to rate me 5 stars...before i can initiate a FREE remote session..All that make Sense?
Oh, and just a side note....Karen, what kind of a woman asks about a wiring diagram for a table saw? I mean im just trying to figure out what kind of Woman you are.....Karen would be a strange name for a Man.You sound like a VERY VERY independent and VERY CAPABLE STRONG WOMAN.Hard to imagine you asking about a wiring diagram for a table saw (form your previous post....I need wiring diagram for 10 inch Craftsman table saw. model###-##-####.I just had to has NOTHING to do with THIS particular question about the MS WOrd paragraph issue....i was just curious about the table saw thing is all.
I only mentioned the table saw thing in ADMIRATION to your ability to tackle ANY and EVERYTHING.....Just Sayin!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can't give a rating for service I have not received. I do appreciate your willingness to explain how this service works. If we give access to our computer what privacy and security assurances will we have? After all a personal computer does normally contain personal information. My husband and I are a duo and attack all problems mutually.
Thank You,
Ahh, I understand your security concern.....but if i went about causing harm or doing nefarious acts to my customers computers, i wouldn't have a job for very long.Also, the remote session is fully encrypted, and the tunnel closes when we are done, and is UNUSABLE by anybody else. Hope that answers your concerns about the remote issue..Secondly....the reason you have to rate BEFORE the remote session, is because that is how the system allows me to offer it. If there is no rating i cant do the remote for free. Its just a way of being able to offer follow-up service, when the original fails. Its just how this site is governed..I could just offer you the secondary charge, and we cant commence the remote session until you pay for it up front anyways.....Either have to pay BEFORE the remote sesion happens....atleast this way i am trying to save you a bit..Your call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am unable to read your reviews. It notes four stars and 72 reviews but I can't seem to find access. Any help on that subject?
Wait....WHAT?You are unable to read my responses at ALL?I really dont understand your notation of "It notes four stars and 72 reviews but I can't seem to find access." Is this what you are seeing on your screen?.If you are able to, and have access to a camera/smartphone that you can use to take a picture of your screen, and then upload here so i can see it.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Under your name of "Quiksilver07070" It shows photo and a four star rating. When I click on your ratings I do not get a list of satisfied customers.
well that is a function of the website.......for questions about the website, you have to contact customer***@******.***
Hello...are you still with me her?