caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

Cannot download iTunes and install it. screen message displayed

Customer Question

Cannot download iTunes and install it. screen message displayed as follows: " error 7" and "error 127 ". Currently using windows 7.
Category: Software
Expert:  Terry White II replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years. Glad to assist you with your question today. Can you verify the what service pack you are using with your Windows 7 version?
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Uninstall all the iTunes and Apple bits in the proscribed order (iTunes, Apple Software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support, Bonjour and Apple Application Support) Did a reboot and then checked the program files for any uninstall 'left-overs' in Program Files\Bonjour (nothing), Program Files\Common Files\Apple (lots), Program Files\iPod (lots) and Program Files iTunes (lots)When complete please run a virus scan and look if you pick up something us it seems there is virtue in patience on the ITunes download or I can log on to your machine to help you. Waiting your feedback
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 5 months ago.
Hello Joseph hope you very well today just follow-up to see if you still need help with you ITunes??