Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Page setup on available on MAC CS5

Customer Question

Page setup on available on MAC CS5
Category: Software
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
using Photoshop CS5.1
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.Can you tell me more about the problem you're running into? I'm looking forward to hearing back from you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It just started yesterday when I tried to print and image to my Epson 9800 printer. In the dialog print box there should be an option to set custom print size but it isn't there and I get stuck with 44" x 14" and I needed 44x30 inches. Very frustrating I had a commision sold and now I can't print it.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason