Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Need to find a paperless office expert. Involves Nuance

Customer Question

Need to find a paperless office expert. Involves Nuance PaperPort and Copernic software." Relatively" small home office database.
Thanks
***********
****************
*************
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.How may I help you today?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The nuance Dragon cannot type on your note screen.
I am trying to implement a paperless office system in my small office staff of 1.
This involves "settings" in Nuance PaperPort professional and the Copernic Desktop Search 5 package running "concurrently". Someone familiar with this "sandbox" could keep it simple. Otherwise the combination of settings is like a chess game, a few settings with an infinite combinations.
I must opt out.For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.Thank you for your patience. - Jason
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 7 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.RegardsJins