Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Help help help . Photoshop work is my business. Subscribed

Customer Question

Help help help . Photoshop work is my business. Subscribed to Adobe Cloud .
Cannot work with this . Incredibly slow . Randomly takes too long to bring up tools . Huge lag in saving . Went to online Adobe forums and some folks are happy with uninstalling Photoshop 2015 and using 2014 which I did . It is somewhat better but still unworkable . I have project due today and can't complete .
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, the quickest way I can help you is to connect to your mac or pc from here and repair the issues in person. We can set that up via a remote support session. I am sending that offer now, if you would prefer remote support then reject the offer and we will get started. Dustin S.