Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Dear Norton I have Norton 360. Two days ago my Operating

Customer Question

Dear Norton
I have Norton 360. Two days ago my Operating System (Windows 7) went black and I got a message in the lower right side of the screen telling me that my version of Window 7 is not genuine. I have not been able to recover Win 7 or reinstall it. I would deeply appreciate any help in getting Win 7 running again.
Ron Church
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Is this a branded or custom build PC?Which is the make and model of the PC?After this black window does it shows a desktop with icons in it or just the blank screen and this message?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.