Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I need to reset my password.

Customer Question

I need to reset my password.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Barbara, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which password ***** you trying to reset? Is it an email password?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I get off this site. I am very confused by this and do not wish to continue. I will have a tech come to my home and take care of my problem. I prefer to pay one charge at a time instead of being charged for each step.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Barbara,Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your confusion. I can see that you have subscribed to our service but I can directly assist you in turning off your subscription if that is what you want so that you will be charged one time only.But if you want to discontinue your question, I respect that though I am more than willing to help you now with your problem.Please confirm if you want to continue or stop your question.Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I wish to discontinue this service. Thank you.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you Barbara for that confirmation. I wish you all the best and I hope your issues will be resolved through local help.You can discontinue and ask for a refund. Here is the link:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess