Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Not able to stream baseball from MLB this spring as I have

Customer Question

Not able to stream baseball from MLB this spring as I have previously. Adobe flashplayer plugin fails??
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Gerry, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? Or are you using a Mac?What web browser are you using for the streaming? Is it Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari or others?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Was windows 7, now 10. Firefox is browser.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. What exactly is the error message when your streaming fails?Also, are you able to watch youtube videos which also use Flash player?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Gerry,can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problem and fix it while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess