Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I AM TRYING TO USED ROXIO LP TO CD I HAVE RECORDED

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO USED ROXIO FOR CHANGES LP TO CD I HAVE RECORDED ONE LP. THERE ARE 2 SIDES IN WHITE BOTH SIDE ARE RECORDED AND EVERY IS GOOD.
THE THINGS I NEED TO DO IS COMBINE THE 2 SIDES TOGETHER. EVERY THINGS GO RIGHT UNTELL I TRY TO JOIN THEM THE FIRST SIDE GO TO THE PROGRAM AND WHEN I TRY TO ADD THE OTHER SIDE, IT ASK YOU TO GO INTO ADD A FILE, THE FILE I NEED IS NOT THERE.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Would you like me to connect to your computer from here, investigate the issue for you, and then resolve it on screen directly? Or, would you prefer to have me try and guide you via written support? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I see you have started multiple duplicate questions.. Please only reply here! Ive tried to catch and close those other duplicates.. Also, I seen your request to have me connect to your pc. Ive sent you that offer, once accepted we can go over the connection steps. Dustin S.