Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I was able to print yesterday butnow I get a message saying

Customer Question

I was able to print yesterday butnow I get a message saying to run one note for the first time before I can print & I cannot find out how to do this. I already have a file in one note so now what do I do
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: I was able to print yesterday now I get a message to run onenote for the first time, I have a file in onenote
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: no I just want to run the darn thing so I can print
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of windows you are running?Thank you