Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I'm working on my PC at work and my C drive is almost maxed

Customer Question

I'm working on my PC at work and my C drive is almost maxed out. It says OS-Install (C).
I have 45 mb left out of 68 gigs. I tried moving my photos to the D drive where I have lots of space but they won't open.
Is that because the C drive needs more space to somehow open the D drive? I tried looking for photos and things on the C drive to delete but I can't locate them.
Do you have any suggestions to bail me out? Thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Steven, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows 7, 8, or 10?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. In order to free up disk space on your Drive C, the very first step is to uninstall unwanted programs from Control Panel. Have you tried that already?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

no but our IT administrator would have to do that. Can't i just unload some photos or big files?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly help you with that?