Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I dont think my McAfee is working properly. What do I do?

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Sir if you don't mind me asking what makes you think McAfee isn't working,is it marked X ?Is this a paid version McAfee or Free version (security scan plus)?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason