Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I bought a HP laptop last august daughter. she has

Customer Question

I bought a HP laptop last august for my daughter. she has had trouble getting what she wanted on it so I took it and got the aol on it and got it to wireless. I got ins with the password ***** times. Now this time I cannot get on they say the password ***** ***** and that I should go to account.live.com/password ***** but of course I cannot get on the do that. All that is on the front screen right hand corner is Wireless emplem, ease of enter and the shut down emblem. How can I get in?
Category: Software
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 7 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected
Could you share your email id please?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already paid yu $40.00 and cannot afford any more
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My daiughters HP is a laptop with windows 10 carrier is MSN
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Satisfaction guaranteed has not happened yet
Dear sir, Its my off time..Would you please share me the username(email id)?
Also, have you changed that email password *****?Are you able to login email using same password? Please reply I also want to do this...1: Turn off your router or the device which you connect the machine to access internetNote: Our intention is system should not be connected to internet at time when system reboots next time2: Restart laptop/machine...3: Try Old password ***** is being usedSee if it works Please update
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already paid you 40.00and cannot pay anymore
You don't have to pay more.. I am just waiting for above query so that i can assist youThanks