Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am trying to do the time-sheets Steven and Crystal

Customer Question

I am trying to do the time-sheets for both Steven and Crystal MacArthur, however on our saved PPL site, it has me directed to a survey monkey site....,I have filled out a survey and even have written a survey but ir wont let me go to finish so I can fill out the timesheets! What am I to do??
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You may have adware on your computer, infecting your browser, redirecting the bookmark (or link) to the wrong site.You may have a corrupted bookmark (or link) that now goes to the wrong site. (? this is unlikely, but possible. And malware of some sort may be involved, even so, also.) There may be other things wrong. The first thing to do is to examine the bookmark (or link) to see whether it is unaltered-looking. The second thing, to fully update your anti-virus (with all web browser windows closed first) and then to do a Full Scan or a Deep Scan, and see if you can catch the browser infection causing the trouble.(If the browser is Internet Explorer, try turning Off all Add-Ons or Plug-Ins, and see if the problem goes away that way. If it does, one of the Add-Ons or Plug-Ins is a malware plugin, or is infected, and should not be re-enabled.)