caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

I have upgraded my Business computer to Windows 10 ... My

Customer Question

I have upgraded my Business computer to Windows 10 ... My personal computer which has windows 8.1 .Has ZoomBrowser Ex . I want to upgrade it to windows 10 also .. But when I download and edit photos on windows and put them on Zip drives to use in my Business on windows 10 they come "Very Red" ZoomBrows Ex. Website has a download for windows 10 wI can't seem to I Just need an all around Photo Editor to adjust Color, Contrast, Exposure and Crop and add Text ( nothing Fancy .. Can you help Bud Lohmann
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Yes i can help you can you upload the photos for me to have a look at it for you? And also what you want on the photos done like add what text please. Waiting your feedback