Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

When trying to use Pagemaker 7 or documents created with Pagemaker

Customer Question

When trying to use Pagemaker 7 or documents created with Pagemaker 7, I get this message: Can't start because MSVC150.dll is missing from your computer.
I have Pagemaker 7 licensed to Gina Ing with #10391209611721915858 AND WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE IT. HELP
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, if you would prefer I can connect to your computer from here and repair the issue for you directly, on screen. If youd like to try that method of support, let me know. Dustin S.