Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I purchased Adobe Ills CS2 and have been using is

Customer Question

I purchased Adobe Ills CS2 and have been using is for many years. I got a new computer and windows 10 and installed it. It works but I must re-register and it won't let me do it. And your phone registration no longer works. I have tried everything and you don;t have any phone numbers for a customer to call, what a shame. I only have 10 days left.
My serial number is ***** I don't feel I should have to pay to
have it registered again. My email is***@******.***.
I need you to register it for me. Thanks.
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. This is a very old version of Adobe program; Adobe does not support it any more, but I've seen this issue before, so I will be able to fix it for you. I'm an independent computer tech; I will fix this issue for you. Do you have an Adobe ID account yet?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.