caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

I have an Adobe Acrobat X product disk that came with my DELL

Customer Question

I have an Adobe Acrobat X product disk that came with my DELL computer. I had to format my hard drive and start over and am trying to re-load Acrobat from this disk. Adobe doesn't recognize the serial number that I get when accessing my Adobe account. How do I resolve this FUBAR?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Have you install the same version us on the adobe site ? Also what error do you get ? You have to get the software from Dell.To do that go to " and login, make sure you're running it from the Dell computer that had the license. It will install an IE activeX control to determine your system info, and then will take you to a downloads page where you can download all the software your computer was licensed for". Waiting your feedback or a rating if you like i can log on to our machine and help you
Hello Again hope you well. Just follow-up to see if you need more help on your problem. I waiting for your feedback to help you.