caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I have pagemaker files of my book given to me by a printer

Customer Question

I have pagemaker files of my book given to me by a printer that went out of business. I need them converted Indesign so I can reprint the book. Happy to pay for successful service. Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Can you upload the file for me to have a look at it please. You can use the money clip on the chat box to upload the file. Can i convert the file to open in windows for you or Mac ?? Waiting your feedback
Hello again hope you well today. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is a question and answer type of conversation. I waiting for you to upload the file for me to help you. Waiting your feedback
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was not able to connect to upload any files. Willing to try again if you make it happen.
Thanks for you feedback see if you can upload it to this link http://wikisend.com/download/ when done end me the new link where you have upload it to please. Also do you use MAC or windows
Hello again hope you well have you upload the file for me ??