Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

I've a L22W898. In PC mode (via a VGA connection past

Customer Question

I've a L22W898. In PC mode (via a VGA connection for the past several years and appropriately detected by the Windows 10 computer) the screen has suddenly narrowed the left and right "margins" so that there is no longer a full screen. In TV mode I do have a full screen. I have attempted to use the OSD to reset using AUTO, but all that happens is a right-to-left quick wobble.
Any suggestions?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket). Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release. Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK ... brb ... Also, this site keeps upping the fee. When I started it was $28, now it is $58. What's the deal? In the meantime, I'll do the power thingie...
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK ... it is operating correctly. Thank you!
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Your welcome!I am not sure why you got a second charge, there are not other questions open by you. Email***@******.*** and they can check what has occurred and refund any incorrect costs.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you