Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

222mk, To Wordpress expert: After installing a WP-CLient plugin

Customer Question

To Wordpress expert: After installing a WP-CLient plugin update, the "Register" page loads only partially, just the top heading portion loads. Also, video screen aspect is not allowing the youtube video to show in full width in my slider (using master slider plugin) on the Home page. Could you fix these two problems?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. The first thing I would do is deactivate the plugins, one at a time, to see if there is one causing a conflict. That is the most common cause of this type of problem. If you can send the link to me, I will take a look.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
>The first thing I would do is deactivate the plugins
The WP-Support fixed the problem and wrote to me, "We added HTML fix to your template"Please close this question as both problems solved now.
I see. In the future, it would be best to let us know if you are going elsewhere for help. If you need additional assistance, please let me know.I don't have a way to close the question without a positive rating. If you wish to do that, please contact customer service.