Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I thought I had Adobe lash Player all ready but

Customer Question

I thought I had Adobe lash Player all ready but I can't find it in my program list. I have a windows 7 program. I can't view video sent on face book unless they are one from you tube and someone said it could be a problem with my adobe flash player settings. How do I find out if I have the AFP and if not how do I get it? Bertie / Beth/ *********
Category: Software
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. To find out if you have Adobe Flash Player click the start button and in the search area type: appwiz.cplOpen the search result you see at the top.Open Programs and Features and from the list of installed programsyou should see Adobe Flash Player listed.Do you see it there?
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
If you don't see it listed, you can get it here: you do have it installed you may just need it updated which you can do from the linkabove. Once you have the latest version, if things still aren't working it would bea matter of making some browswer changes.