Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I can't find the LR CC catalog I was working on last night

Customer Question

I can't find the LR CC catalog I was working on last night.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am using a PC with Windows 7 and using Adobe Lightroom CC. The problem is with the catalog. If you want to speak to me, my phone number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Ive sent an offer for remote support. This would allow me to connect, try and locate and restore your missing catalogue. And make any needed repairs to windows 7 or lightroom that might have caused this issue.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dustin, there is no need to connect. I have discovered what I did wrong and think that I have solved my own problem. Please let me know what the charges for this interaction will be. Thank you.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
I cant see your account or whether you were charged or not. Since you solved the issue yourself, the link below will help you self process a refund if you have already been charged. If you run into any further issues, you know where to find us. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.