Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Ready good one from me? I am keeping track of

Customer Question

Ready for another good one from me? I am keeping track of around 400 projects and I need to sort them by project number. I have tried every way I can Google to get them to sort correctly, but still I get them sorted as if the numbers are text. I have attached a very much shortened spreadsheet with just a few of numbers and names so you see how it's working. This spreadsheet has 400+ rows and 19 Columns!Thank you so much for your help last time. It saved me a lot of man-hours.
Category: Software
Expert:  3pop Technology replied 6 months ago.
Hey there! Sure, I'll help! Can you attach your sample file again? (I don't see it.) I'm not sure if I can look at it before 5 PM but if not, I'll definitely look at it tonight.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
HI! Thanks. I have attached it again. No hurry. I've been sorting it by hand for a couple of months. Another day is not going to hurt!
Hey there! I took a look at your spreadsheet and have several ideas. I have something that came up unexpectedly that I have to attend to today. I apologize for the delay but assure you I'll have some recommendations for you tonight. Thank you for your patience!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. Just to let you know, I will be out of the office all next week, so I you have anything today, I would be grateful.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey! It's been a week and a half and I have not heard from you. My account has already been charged. Will you be able to help me with this?