Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

JA: . How can we help? Customer: I have a Sony

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I have a Sony Vaio which came with Win 7.0 Home premium for 64 bit pre installed. I was doing a reset PC to factory settings and if failed in the process. Now it displays -" An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that dont contain an operating system."
JA: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: i guess, thats it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I paid and i am waiting for help
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me HOW you initiated the reset to factory settings? Did you use your Recovery DVDs?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess