Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with more than 10 years of experience

I had Advanced Tech Support to work

Customer Question

I had Advanced Tech Support to work on my computer to fix an update/restart problem. As part of that, they installed Panda Security on my machine for most of $250, for what I remember as a 10 year contract. Not long after that, I bought a new computer. The folks who transferred files and programs chose not to install Panda and used programs they recommended over it. My connection to Panda was lost, but I still have paid for ten years of it. Is there any way to cancel the program and get a refund of the money I paid for the balance of this long term contract I am not using or going to use? If this is something you cannot deal with, is it possible to forward this to someone in your company who can?
Category: Software
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. Please call 1-***-***-**** in order to verify your identity and ask the technician what can be done. This needs to be done over the phone as it may require to disclose sensitive information. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====