Cris, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have 10 years covering all types of software. Backup software, Office, photo and video editing, online software.

I just scanned a 38 page document as a pdf, need to rotate

Customer Question

I just scanned a 38 page document as a pdf, need to rotate it 180 degrees, but I am not able to do so as the rotation icon is not present. How can I do this?
Category: Software
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using i am Cris. Adobe Reader does not have the rotation feature. However you can download and install another PDF software called Foxit Reader from the link below. It is a free PDF software which has some editing tools. Download and run the installer from the link the site will download and install the software for you. Then open the PDF and it should open with Foxit you will see the rotation option top of the menu. If you want my assistance if performing this task I can offer you secure share screen. Please take the time to rate my service at the top and submit.
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I wanted to follow up and see how did you make out with my instructions? Please let me the outcome.