Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Windows 7. I have a bunch of printer drivers installed from

Customer Question

Windows 7. I have a bunch of printer drivers installed from a company i no longer work for and would like to remove them from my HP laptop. Windows 7 operating system. I went to control panel / devices / printers and right clicked them and removed them but they are still showing in the drop down list when i go to print a document. How do I take them out of this list?
Category: Software
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using I am Cris. Please try the following:Click the Start menu and in the search field type "print management." ...On the left side of the Print Management window, select the "All Printers" folder.If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose "Delete."Let me know the outcome.
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I wanted to follow and see if your issue was resolved?