caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I am transferring video from 8 cam through my sony camcorder

Customer Question

I am transferring video from Hi 8 cam through my sony camcorder TRV950 to my Premier CS6 on HP windows 10 with a firewire with a UBS outlet to my computer. When I attempted to capture the data on premier CS6 the computer tells me it can not recognize the input. How can I have the computer recognize it as it previously did on my XP?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. To help you better i need to know what format file do you have on you sony camcorder when you copy it to your machine. We need to make sure we have a supported file formats for you cs6 to read the file. Here is a list of file formats what cs6 support https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/supported-file-formats-photoshop-cs6.html . Waiting your feedback
Hello again hope you well today please note i waiting for your feedback to sort out your problem.