Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have been told by you that I will loose my Skype number in

Customer Question

I have been told by you that I will loose my Skype number in two days. The credit card you tried to use I no longer have, I have been on skype and hopefully changed my credit card number. Would you please contact me as I do not know what is happening I have paid ten and twenty five pounds (perhaps this was wrong) my skye number is *****(###) ###-####and my name is***** and Skype name is nevilleandjoan.
Thankyou
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you regularly using Skype on your Windows 7 computer?Are you still able to access your Skype account now?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess