Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I want to buy adobe plan but can't enter an Australian add

Customer Question

I want to buy adobe plan but can't enter an Australian address
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome You need to purchase from the Australian site, you can do this via my link below.http://www.adobe.com/au/products/catalog/software._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_mostpopular_au.htmlIt will then allow you to. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried the sight you suggested and still have the same problem. I cannot enter an Australian address.
I think I've been taken for a ride! you have my money and I still have the problem
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please do not accuse me of this Ardina.....The link I gave you works perfectly fine. You can see clearly its the Australian site for the Australian currency.Where exactly are you getting stuck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I try to enter my details I get as far as the credit card details and my street address but can't change the Country to Australia or the State to Victoria , it accepts only U.S
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I think your still stuck in the US site from the things you did before coming here.I would like to connect to your computer please.Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you