Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I SOLD MY SECOND HOUSE AND I CAN'T FIND THE PLACE WHERE

Customer Question

HI,
I SOLD MY SECOND HOUSE AND I CAN'T FIND THE PLACE WHERE TO ADD THE AMOUNTS AND EXPENSES PLEASE ELP ME.
THANK YOU
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I presume you are using TurboTax software, or some similar tax-preparation software. If it shows no space for a second home's sale, or the expenses thereby, then it is probably because you answered the initial assessment questionnaire "I have ONE home" rather than "...TWO..."... it tends to remove any spaces or questions about options that are impossible given what you have already answered. So you may have to go back to the beginning and change that answer, to get space for a second home's sale. If I have guessed wrong about the details of the problem, or what software you are using, please let me know, and I will attempt to address your problem's details a second time.