Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Every time I go to the Track and Managent from the Tools menu

Customer Question

Every time I go to the Track and Managent from the Tools menu at DSDomination I get this answer: There is no ebay token related to your account/token expired. Please generate new token through dsdinsight page...what should I do. i tried going into the dsdinsight page and couldn't resolve the issue.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. DSDomination is a members only site, and I am not a member, In order to best help you, I'd liek to suggest that we utilize a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computerand work on this as you watch. This would be the would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional but I don't know any other way to help. Please advise.