Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Software expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Upon entering my Adobe Icon I am not getting the Adobe website

Customer Question

Upon entering my Adobe Icon I am not getting the Adobe website only the last screen I had when I used a Lifeway Childrens CD to obtain materials for teaching. A friend said I need to update my Flash ... Is this easy to do? I am not to techy but can follow directions.
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Updating flash is quite easy, you just need to click this link http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and it will tell you if there is an update available. If it shows a bouncing box and says You have version 21,0,0,213 installed then you have the most up to date version.Give that a try and see if it solves your issue. If it does not please tell me the exact details of the issue along with which version of windows you have.Thank you,Chris