Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I now have windows ten and would like to go back to windows

Customer Question

I now have windows ten and would like to go back to windows 7 ten has been lousy..
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeHow long ago did you upgrade to windows 10 Bob?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
approx.a month ago
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok, if it is withing 30 days Bob you can return to windows 7.To check this, click on the windows icon in the bottom left, then click Settings.Then click Update & SecurityThen click on recovery and lock there for the option to return to windows 7If you see it, click it and you will then return the computer to how it was with windows 7If you do not see this option, then it means it has been longer then a moth and it will not be possible to return sorry.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you