Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

My daughter was getting ready to print a project

Customer Question

My daughter was getting ready to print a project for school from photoshop.
Three images in photoshop are have large sections of grey and white checkerboards rather than the image. It does not correlate to layers.
Any idea how to retrieve the image? It was saved several times.
I'm not sure how your support works. Please let us know!
Heidi and Emma
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jason,
I'm sure that would make it easier. I was stretching a bit to do the $38 offer. Is there a way to proceed without increasing the cost?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here's a screen shot. If you can't help for the original price, please let me know so I can search other avenues.
Thanks again!
I understand now. I can remote in and show you how to fix that. There is no extra cost. Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 68 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You are welcome.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's not letting it open. "The developer cannot be confirmed" Now what?
You can choose to "Show options" and then click Run Anyways. Or you can try the solution below.Let's try another connecting another way.If you are using a Windows PC, click this link: you are using a Macintosh/Apple Computer, click this link: Download and run the file that you are given.- It will give you an ID & password. Please, give me both of the ID and password.Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"