caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

My son cannot sing in to his xbox live account. i recently

Customer Question

my son cannot sing in to his xbox live account. i recently bought a new laptop and i think that may have something to do with it.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Let me just understand you problem better can you sign on to the Xbox live account if you have problem please look at thisPress the Guide button on your controller, then select Settings, select System Settings, and select Network Settings.Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.Select Test Xbox Live Connection.Waiting your feedback or i can log on to your machine and help you.
Hello again please note i waiting for your feedback to help you..
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thats not the problem. i have to contact microsoft.
Thanks for the feedback way contact Microsoft do you have problems to get back in to your account ?? waiting your feedback to help you
Hello again hope you very well today i just follow-up to see if you need more help i here to help you. Waiting your feedback