Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Reeve. Asking about dr fone galaxy s7 JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Reeve. Asking about dr fone for samsung galaxy s7
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes. i downloaded dr fone, connected the s7, and it got stuck at 99% when 'analyzing'. I closed and went to restart the program, and it says 'cannot be launched, please run the program as an administrator..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.It seems odd that Dr. Fone would be asking you to run "as administrator" now when it didn't at first, but let's try it. To do so, right-click the program icon and choose RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR from the menu which appears. This will elevate the application's privileges and allow it to modify files which would ordinarily be off-limits to it. If the scan still hangs (or the program does not properly launch), please let me know and we'll continue working on this for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I got the program to run, but the scan still gets stuck at 99%
Expert:  Asriel replied 6 months ago.
Hello Reeve, I'd like to try a remote session to see if I can take a look at this and maybe run procmon to see where it is getting stuck. I'll send a request.