Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

Attempting to login free chance. Country "Canada" com

Customer Question

Attempting to login for my free chance. Country "Canada" comes up but when I try to enter my Postal Code I am get an error message. What am I supposed to enter
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Lets start with.......What website, or application are you trying to LOGIN to, for your FREE chance?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Amazon.com win an iPhone6 don't know what you want Offer came from Facebook
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hi, It sounds like the offer that you are referring to is considered "SPAM" and it not an actual offer. Please hold down the POWER and HOME button together until you see the Apple icon and after the restart, please open Facebook again. The fake offer should disappear and your phone can be used normally again.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.