Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I lost my computer and all on it and now I cannot get the activation

Customer Question

I lost my computer and all on it and now I cannot get the activation code for my photoshop CS
Category: Software
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I thought you were an adobe emplyee so I think you scammed me in geting money from me I do n otlike your terms
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing activation code for Photoshop CS will come via Email. But i doubt they will TELL you WHICH email they are sending it to.This makes it even harder if you dont know the password ***** that email, they are sending the activation code to..Losing a computer and its vitale data, can be crippling....i MEAN CRIPPLING. If you do NOT take the necessary PREVENTATIVE steps to keep your DATA backed up. I know its too late for that non sence now.....but PLEASE.......PLEASE......think about getting backups for all yoru emails....even if you simply write them down w/passwords....and keep that info in a safe place.
There is no scam here ......we are 100% professional EXPERT technicians in our fields.I have an AAS degree in computer networking.
I spent years as a dish network technician, and years as a Network Sales consultation......along with working for a Web hosting and services provider.
YOu losing your computer........and then going to Adobe, would only exaserbate the situation.Adobe wont help you recover the activation code if you cant login to the email they sent it to.
Do you know WHICH email address they would have SENT your activation code to?And, can you login to THAT emal address, to check the emails?
There are 2 ways to get an activation code for PS.1- To physically have way of purchasing the physical discs that PS comes on which is accompanied with an activation code within the packaging.2- Digital purchase, is where you purchase PS online, then download the software.....and to verify, they make you REGISTER for an account when you PURCHASE their software online......and the email you used for registering your account, is where they send the activation code.
Oh, and you have only made a deposit on this site thus only pay once you are 100% satisfied. And accept my answer, by rating me 3 or more stars..So, if you wish to back out now. let me know.....and i will discontinue, and alert a moderator to help you cancel and close your account.