caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I need to activate Adobe Photoshop I have serial number and

Customer Question

I need to activate Adobe Photoshop I have serial number and activation number what is my next step.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Have you install the trial version of the software ??Waiting your feedback to help you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please accept the offer and load the free software for me to log on https://www.teamviewer.com/en/?pid=google.tv_11.s.za&gclid=CjwKEAjw0KK4BRDCiKHD5Ny8pHESJACLE620KKj51VkAVyrFEHl2fKzzI8KlC8z59SVW1RyduKGKRxoCppvw_wcBWhen complete open the icon and send me the User id and password ***** log on please
A winning to download the software for us to fix your problem??
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Have'nt done anything yet my pay pal was denied I need to make another form of payment
Thanks for your feedback waiting for you to load the software fr you do you use mac or windows
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I want to cancel this service I was not helped
Robin just load the free software and I will connect to your machine to help you. Have you load the software before on your machine??
Please go to the adobe site and install the software http://www.adobe.com/africa/products/photoshop.html you can install the trail and we will activate it after you install it.Let me know when you install the software plz for us to move on
Please Robin note i waiting for your feedback to help you