caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I have adobe acrobat 8 and I'm trying to install in on a new

Customer Question

I have adobe acrobat 8 and I'm trying to install in on a new laptop running Windows 10. It stopped at the end of the install procedure to say it needed AdobePDF.dll on Windows Vista CD-ROM...how can I complete the installation procedure?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 10 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. If you like I can log on to your machine and help you or follow this steps.??Run acrobat 8 if it request the AdobePDF.dll1) Click Browse2) Click the Folder Up icon3) Double-Click AMD64 folder4) Double-Click AdobePDF.dll5) Click OK to continue the installationThe installation will now continue with no further stops. Waiting your feedback or a rating
Please note i waiting for your feedback to help more ???
Hello again just follow-up to see if you need more help on this or i an log on to your machine to help you.