caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I was writing a doc on Windows 7 when Windows 10 interrupted

Customer Question

I was writing a doc on Windows 7 when Windows 10 interrupted and now I can't get back to my doc in W7
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 11 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.I need more info to help you better what version of office do you use? Or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you find the doc. Waiting your feedback
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I left Windows 10 right after I made the request and never got an answer from you, thus had not completed my call for advice.
Thanks a lot for your feedback I sorry it take so long but to help you better I have ask you what version of office do you use or I can log on to your machine to help you. Please let me know that we can fix this problem for you. Here is how to look for doc after the upgrade Open Search by pressing Windows logo key +F. type the file name in and see if the Search pickup your doc. Or Open the program you used to create the file.>Click the File menu, and then click Save As.>This opens the location where the file was probably saved> and look to see if you file sit in the location.Waiting your feedback or i can log on to your machine to help you.